Thursday, June 16, 2011

Let them eat (wedding) cake!

I must confess that I have had a blast planning my wedding! Since finishing graduate school I have had more time on my hands than usual, and for the last few months, plotting and planning of the ins and outs of a wedding have been right up my alley (while I take breaks from the job hunt, naturally).

Of course when next week is over and all the checklists are done, I will no doubt be longing for something to keep my mind busy. Hopefully I will be closer to finding a job in my new state and can spend the remaining weeks of summer writing lesson plans and planning my classroom. Wishful thinking? Let's hope not.

Below are some blogs that I have enjoyed frequenting during my six months of engagement (some more than others). Attention to detail and taking in the overall aesthetic can be super fun, at least to me! Now sure, some of the wedding photos you'll see in these links are not at all realistic.. borderline cliche'.. and almost even annoying at times- but like I said before, it's been fun to look at pretty things and to plan a big party!

No comments: